1) Total number of books I own: To answer this question would involve a massive book hunt all over the house. It would be like Easter, only without the dyed eggs suitable for egg salad. Let's just say, it's a lot.
2) The last book I bought: Something by Patricia Cornwall to read in DC, I have to hunt it down to find the title.
3) The last book I read: Writing and Reporting News By Carole Rich for school, but I just started reading Joe College.
4) Five books that mean a lot to me:
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (Enough said.)
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Timeless, and meaningful because it was one of the first books I remember reading.)
Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters (Lesbians in Victorian England, nice erotica, made me feel good about myself.)
On Liberty by John Stuart Mill (First philosophy book I ever read.)
Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer (Convinced me of more than a couple things about the Mormon church that I already knew, but really cemented them. Especially in regards to female members.)
5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out in their ljs: