20 years ago I... (1985)
1. Started wearing a training bra. (I was an early bloomer.)
2. Got my first bike that didn't require my dad to take off the training wheels.
3. Realized that people didn't bother you nearly as much if you hid behind a book.
10 years ago I... (1995)
1. Graduated from high school.
2. First started talking to alienus on the net.
3. Failed at my first attempt at college, and left the Mormon church.
5 years ago I... (2000)
1. Got married.
2. Moved to Connecticut.
3. Joined the UU church.
3 years ago I... (2002)
1. Organized a huge benefit/forum for Love Makes a Family.
2. Started helping out with the UU Youth Group.
3. Made plans to go back to school.
1 year ago I... (2004)
1. Left the UU church.
2. Became an editor for the school paper.
3. Stopped speaking to my parents.
So far this year I... (2005)
1. Have kept up my GPA.
2. Not applied to one transfer school. (I'm scared. Very scared.)
3. Have received many academic honors, including, Who's Who Among American Junior College Students and Phi Theta Kappa membership.
1. Installed a new keyboard on my laptop.
2. Finally got caught up on my sleep and my livejournal friends list.
3. Felt bad for not doing enough homework.
1. Wrote a depressing livejournal entry.
2. Cleaned out some of my mp3's.
3. Thought more about how much homework I am not getting done.
Tomorrow I will...
1. Do homework.
2. Apply to at least two colleges.
3. Not do anything distracting until I get at least four or five things done.
In the next year I will...
1. Graduate from HCC.
2. Start in on the next part of my bachelor's degree.
3. Keep moving forward.
Interesting meme. All the dates are approximate. But it puts things in perspective.